Transit agencies across North America are facing similar challenges around increasing capacity and safety, meeting riders’ mobility demands, and keeping up with the rate of digital change.
As the only dedicated strategic technology congress for North American metro, rail and bus, SmartTransit East brings together transit agencies, railroads, governments and solution providers to tackle these challenges and develop strategies to deliver a seamless transit system.
Join them over the two days to learn, connect with your peers and share ideas. By attending you can:
- Watch presentations and discussions from senior-level transit agency executives. You can also customize your agenda so you don’t miss the presentations that are most important to you
- Interact with speakers and fellow attendees using our text and video chat function
- Visit the virtual expo booths and be able to have real-time demos
- Take part in intimate virtual roundtable sessions on the topic matter you’re most interested in
- Join the fun networking tool which randomly connects you with other attendees!